Let the count-down begin!!! Only a few short weeks Momstown will launch their new chapter in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. What better than a group just for moms wanting to get out there, have fun, meet new people and get a little support in their child rearing years?
My name is Christa and I am super excited about being a part of launching such a wonderful program in our area. I really think that Momstown is something that all of us moms with children 0-5 need and will always need.
So get ready to meet some new people and have a lot of fun while we're at it! The organizing of events has already begun and our brainstorming hats are on. We have baby in bucket coffee dates planned, SOS (I need to get out of the house) lunches, moms pub nights, nature walks, seasonal parties and much more!! Think of anything you would like to see us plan, just let us know and we will work it in; this group is all about you...the mom, and what our community needs and wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment