momstown Kitchener-Waterloo

momstown.ca is for Kitchener-Waterloo moms and surrounding area moms throughout the Waterloo Region such as Elmira moms, Baden moms, Ayr moms, St. Jacobs moms, and Breslau moms wanting to connect for support, conversation and just plain fun. Our blog features some of our 25+ events monthly for moms and kids aged 0-6 years old. See more at http://kitchener-waterloo.momstown.ca

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tired of Sickness Taking Over Your House?

It never fails, everyday that I tune into Facebook, the momstown KW message board or any other site, I see lots of posts and comments about sick babies and sick mammas. As moms, we hate to see our children sick.  And taking care of your children while you are sick, that's tough to swallow too.  So when I saw this upcoming seminar, I had to let everyone know!
Who knew that reflexology could help you with your immune system?  And help keep all those ailments at bay!  Sign me up!
For more information or registration for this workshop, contact info@wilsonandreynolds.ca

2 comments:

  1. Firm believer in reflexology. My hubby is certified and he has helped me work thru asthma attacks, aches & pains. Also very relaxing that I have fallen asleep on occassion during a session! Highly reccommend giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i'm ur new follower...u can find me at http://amomhelpingmoms.blogspot.com/
    hope u follow me back!

    ReplyDelete