momstown Kitchener-Waterloo

momstown.ca is for Kitchener-Waterloo moms and surrounding area moms throughout the Waterloo Region such as Elmira moms, Baden moms, Ayr moms, St. Jacobs moms, and Breslau moms wanting to connect for support, conversation and just plain fun. Our blog features some of our 25+ events monthly for moms and kids aged 0-6 years old. See more at http://kitchener-waterloo.momstown.ca

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stride-to-Ride Dino from Fisher Price Delights This 2 Year Old!


This month, a special surprise arrived at our doorstep and luckily the packaging disguised the contents of the fun toy stashed inside! Inside the box, anxiously waiting to greet his new riding friend, was a Stride- -to-Ride Dino from Fisher Price. And then came the assembly! 

This was the easiest toy that I have ever fastened together and since I am the one who assembles all the toys in our house, I can say that honestly.


Within 15 minutes, I had Dino all assembled and ready to Ride! With his easy to grip handles, cute sounds and riding vs pushing options, he was an instant hit.  Not only did my daughter think this was a great friend to tour around the house on, but a friend that she could bond with too.


  While I was preparing dinner for her that night, I turned around to find her on the floor, hugging Dino, rubbing noses with him and even giving him a big kiss on the nose (sound effects and all). Even cuter than that, was that Dino even gave kisses back...... 
 

I think if it was possible, she would have brought Dino to bed with her but instead, she opted for another hug, kiss and goodnight salutation as she headed upstairs for night-nights.


Thank goodness for a great smartphone that allowed me to catch these great photos in a candid moment and for a cute Green Dino that brought out the affection in a very delighted 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment