Moms at momstown Kitchener Waterloo learned how to keep their kids and babies safe at Baby Basics with some car seat safety! Thank you Officer Matt for all the information you provided!
Deciding what car seat can be an overwhelming experience, is it to big? will it fit in the car? will 2 fit in the car? rear-facing or front-facing? when do I change the car seat? And that's just the start of the questions!
Well, Officer Matt had the same questions for us...as well as "Why would you put a car seat in a convertible?"
For those moms who couldn't make it to our Baby Basics class and learn for your self about convertible car seats and bucket car seats, the Ministry of Transportation has a great website full of information from infant to age 13!
Our children's safety is of the utmost importance and a car seat is the best way to keep them safe.
Pages
momstown.ca is for Kitchener-Waterloo moms and surrounding area moms throughout the Waterloo Region such as Elmira moms, Baden moms, Ayr moms, St. Jacobs moms, and Breslau moms wanting to connect for support, conversation and just plain fun. Our blog features some of our 25+ events monthly for moms and kids aged 0-6 years old. See more at http://kitchener-waterloo.momstown.ca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
parents should keep safety of children while in the car. Maxi-Cosi Car Seat FamilyFix is a good quality product to protect children. Information about products baby car seat can be found on blog http://babycarseatsaccessoriess.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI want to buy a new small coupe that's a Volvo. But Volvo is owned by Ford now and it's watered down their brand. Could you tell me what's the safest car money can buy in year 2008? Something not too big. And with a sporty image and good gas mileage. I know this is a safe car. autoglass
ReplyDeleteDeciding what car seat can be an overwhelming experience, is it to big? will it fit in the car?
ReplyDeleteauto insurance rates
I just loved this blog post and I am glad to know the different car seat ideas for children’s safety while you are taking them on drive. Website
ReplyDeleteThe writer understand better the mind of people what they want to learn through their writing therefore this article is outstanding. Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteauto insurance
This blog is down to earth, hats off buds available.
ReplyDeletecompare cheap car insurance
I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.compare auto insurance rates
ReplyDeletehi ,
ReplyDeleteThis is samren . Thank you for this useful video. Its very educational.baby safety is very important in baby car seat. i recommended all to use recaro proride convertible baby car seat . cause its safety technology is very strong .
Thank you
samren
Highly vigorous blog, I liked that much.best car home insurance package
ReplyDeleteOutstanding blog, in my opinion site owners should acquire a great deal out of this blog its very user welcoming. compare auto insurance rates
ReplyDelete