momstown Kitchener-Waterloo is so excited to welcome another new member to our team, our very own Toddler & Preschooler Event Coordinator! Watch out for Sarah as she coordinates everything that is "momstown movers", assisting Lindsay (our Pre and Post Natal Coordinator) and owner Paula Garceau with all of our momtastic events for 2013.
Introducing Sarah Janzen:
My name is Sarah Janzen.
I was born here in Kitchener-Waterloo but spent most of my childhood in Kincardine, Ont.
I went to college in Bellville, Ont. where I took Recreation Leadership and afterwards
worked in various roles including recreational progamming, fundraising and community awareness efforts.
I moved back to Waterloo in 2006, and married in 2008 before having my *spirited* daughter Layla in 2010.
I have recently been taking photgraphy courses in effort to improve my skills and advance in my side job, Fern Road Photography.
I
am excited to begin my new role as Toddler and Preschool Event
Coordinator at momstown KW and look forward to meeting you and your
children personally!
Pages
momstown.ca is for Kitchener-Waterloo moms and surrounding area moms throughout the Waterloo Region such as Elmira moms, Baden moms, Ayr moms, St. Jacobs moms, and Breslau moms wanting to connect for support, conversation and just plain fun. Our blog features some of our 25+ events monthly for moms and kids aged 0-6 years old. See more at http://kitchener-waterloo.momstown.ca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment