momstown Kitchener-Waterloo

momstown.ca is for Kitchener-Waterloo moms and surrounding area moms throughout the Waterloo Region such as Elmira moms, Baden moms, Ayr moms, St. Jacobs moms, and Breslau moms wanting to connect for support, conversation and just plain fun. Our blog features some of our 25+ events monthly for moms and kids aged 0-6 years old. See more at http://kitchener-waterloo.momstown.ca

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sensory Play and Swimming too at momstown Movers in Kitchener Waterloo.

momstown KW runs a momstown Movers program every week. We have fun programs like Little Scientists, Alphabet Play and Tales for Tots. There are weeks with guest speakers and a super fun weeks like this week!
 
We had a day of sensory play and swimming!
 
 
 
There were bins filled with sand, water, soft noodles and pine cones to dig our hands into.
 
And swimming in the warm pool too!
 

 
What a great day to paly and socialize for moms and kids!
 
This little girl enjoy and swing:
 
 
While this little boy dried off with a healthy snack:
 


One look at these pictures and I know you want to join in on all this fun!  Check out momstown KW
  to see how you can be a part of the momstown Movers program and so much more!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Really it is a nice blog; I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it.
    Canada movers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.
    Remodeling Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m agree with your comment. Canadian Moving Company is very helpful. Thanks a lot for sharing canada movers

    ReplyDelete