momstown Kitchener-Waterloo

momstown.ca is for Kitchener-Waterloo moms and surrounding area moms throughout the Waterloo Region such as Elmira moms, Baden moms, Ayr moms, St. Jacobs moms, and Breslau moms wanting to connect for support, conversation and just plain fun. Our blog features some of our 25+ events monthly for moms and kids aged 0-6 years old. See more at http://kitchener-waterloo.momstown.ca

Monday, October 24, 2011

SavvyMom Mom Entrepreneur of the Year Goes to... MOMSTOWN.CA!


momstown.ca owner Ann-Marie has won the SavvyMom Mom Entrepreneur of the Year award!!  And we couldn't be more proud of her and the "the community that Ann-Marie built".  Ann-Marie tells us what this award means to her and how it will affect momstown mommas everywhere.

momstown is not only my business, but my passion too (just ask my family & friends)! I feel like I am my very own momstown member testimonial since I hardly knew anyone when starting this journey, and I now have many momstown mommas that I can call friends of my own too.  I have not only connected neighbourhood moms with other moms and local businesses, but I have connected myself with these moms and businesses as well. 


In celebration of this award, we want to thank everyone by giving them one month of momstown membership FREE!

MEMBERS win when we win! Free one month membership to NEW members and a free month extension for EXISTING or EXPIRED members. To redeem, please register on your local site and complete the form* at http://momstown-moments.momstown.ca/node/372. Available between Oct 21- 28th. Memberships will be extended the first week of November.

PLUS, are you an ONLINE MOM ENTREPRENEUR? momstown wants to share our success by offering Online Mom Entrepreneurs exposure with a FREE national contest & member discount listing! Details, rules*, and entry at http://momstown-moments.momstown.ca/node/372. Available from Oct 21-Oct 28 for ad activity Nov – Dec 2011.

Thank you all for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment