momstown Kitchener-Waterloo

momstown.ca is for Kitchener-Waterloo moms and surrounding area moms throughout the Waterloo Region such as Elmira moms, Baden moms, Ayr moms, St. Jacobs moms, and Breslau moms wanting to connect for support, conversation and just plain fun. Our blog features some of our 25+ events monthly for moms and kids aged 0-6 years old. See more at http://kitchener-waterloo.momstown.ca

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Loving Family Dollhouse by Fisher Price for Girls of all Ages!

My little girl screamed out when thise box came from the courier a couple of weeks ago!  I was so excited that I couldn't wait to put it together, luckily my daughter was napping at the time.  It felt like Christmas for me, snapping the pieces together with ease so that when my little peanut woke, she would find this brand new sparkly pink dollhouse in her living room! A brand new Fisher Price Loving Family Dollhouse!
I know I mentioned this with the Stride-to-Ride Dino that we received in the summer and I wasn't exaggerating, these Fisher Price toys are SO EASY TO ASSEMBLE!  Within minutes I had the whole thing fitted together and ready for me to test out before nap time ended.
 I love how it included a mom, dad and 2 baby figurines along with some furniture pieces so that we could get playing without hesitation.  Soon nap time was over and my play time was over...  It was time to pass the torch onto my daughter and show her the "dollhouse" ropes :)  To my surprise, she didn't need my help, participation or example, she knew exactly what to do with this brand new cuter-than-cute pink house.  The cuter-than-cute pink dollhouse that even folds up for minimal storage!!
 She was thrilled with all the little touches that the dollhouse included, like flower pots at the front door, the removable staircase, the balcony and of course the babies.  She totes those babies around with her everywhere and when we head out of the house, she gently stores them in her purse.

As you can see, she was quickly digging out all her toys to include in her dollhouse fantasy and had a place for all of them. This should definitely be on every Chrismas list!! I LOVED how this pretty pink dollhouse brought out the little girl in my daughter, and even more so, in me :) 
Don't want to just take my word for it, check out what momstown Guelph, momstown Central Alberta, momstown Edmonton South thought and even a delighted little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment