Some days I wake up, and realize my life is a circus...
there is a monkey climbing the furniture, an angry lion growling outside my
door when I wake up, and an elephant stomping up the stairs! Ever have one of those days?
Okay, maybe I’m being a bit dramatic, and that monkey is my 10 month old, the lion is my little 4 pound cat begging for breakfast and the elephant? Well... we all know how some people walk up and down the stairs... but my dog... I tell you, sounds like an elephant when Olivia is sleeping! July’s circus theme was perfect for my life! To fit in with the theme, I feel like the clown of the family, fumbling, bumbling and never quite doing something how I had set out to do it!
After sitting down to
a wonderful rendition of Clifford at the Circus by Chapter’s staff, momstown Kitchener-Waterloo all
had a great conversation about lions and tigers and acrobats!! Then all the monkeys sat down to make clown
hats, complete with curly ribbon hair and pompom tops! Everyone was too shy to show off their hats,
but Olivia definitely enjoyed tasting hers... who knew? A clown hat doubling as
a tactile discovery kit! Cirus, sensory and Scholastic fun!
Written by our Event Coordinator, Christine


It is always nice to teach children with all those useful art lessons like painting. Click Here for A FREE Estimate from Painters in Kitchener is offering this service to everyone online.
ReplyDelete