momstown Kitchener-Waterloo

momstown.ca is for Kitchener-Waterloo moms and surrounding area moms throughout the Waterloo Region such as Elmira moms, Baden moms, Ayr moms, St. Jacobs moms, and Breslau moms wanting to connect for support, conversation and just plain fun. Our blog features some of our 25+ events monthly for moms and kids aged 0-6 years old. See more at http://kitchener-waterloo.momstown.ca

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Unique Journeys Photography Can Capture Your Next Memory!

Photography has been a passion of mine for years.  I have had the joy of photographing families, couples, children, newborns performers, and individual models. I have celebrated and captured people’s special moments such as birthdays, pregnancies, baby showers, engagements, and weddings.



I also have experience photographing groups of new mothers who have bonded over their similar experiences of having and raising small children. Working with babies and children of all ages is a passion of mine and I enjoy capturing each child’s unique self.



Hours of availability are flexible and I am willing to travel to your home or preferred outdoor location. *Prices vary depending on the size of group or travel time.



Please contact me to discuss your photographic needs.  I look forward to discussing how we can capture your next memory. 


Unique Journeys Photography
Joscelyn Guindon
226-220-8456  


No comments:

Post a Comment